Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome!

 
 
The first time I discovered my passion, was when I volunteered at the YWCA in Calgary with new immigrants. Spending all my Saturdays and Wednesday evenings there I fell in love with teaching English!
I've been teaching English for almost 13 years, out of which 7 years in Montreal and almost 2 years with Ecole Shakespeare.
 
Lately I realized I have some really good lesson plans and worksheets which I have worked really hard in putting together. I wanted to put them together online in one place for better access and for being better organized as well. So, I decided to put together a Blog for not only sharing with fellow colleagues, but also to get input from other teachers. Your opinion, advice, suggestions, and sharing your experience will be most valuable and appreciated!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment